Can’t meet your beloved boyfriend, but you can still show concern through text messages. Here’s some caring messages ideas to make him feel cared for and loved.
How do I show my boyfriend I care through text?
There are many ways to show love and care to your boyfriend, one simple way is to send romantic and sweet chats. This will reflect good feelings to your boyfriend. How do I show my boyfriend I care and concern? Here’s some tips!
1. Sends warm words and wishes
Your sweet words can warm his soul. He will know that you care for him. Although very simple, sincere words from your heart are very precious to him.
For example, he was having a bad day. Here’s to text your boyfriend to cheer him up:
- “Honey, it’s all gonna be fine. I am here with you”.
- “Yeah, it sucks but calm down baby. When you’re calm, you can think straight and see that the problem isn’t that big”.
- “I wish I was there to make you feel better”.
- “We can get through it. I believe it.”
- “As far as I know, you are a tough man. Believe me tomorrow will be better”.
- “I’m very worried about how you are. I wish I was there to take care of you. I hope everything is fine”.
2. Shows good attention
Then, give him the kind attention he expects. If you can, respond to his chat quickly and attentively.
If you’re not used to it, explain that you’ll be in touch with him soon and ask him to stay safe as long as you can’t respond.
Read carefully his chat that shows his deepest feelings. Listen carefully.
Reply in context. If he’s upset, try to calm him down. When he is sad, let him pour out his heart. When he asks for advice, give the best advice.
If he’s emotionally unstable, it’s best to call him immediately to make sure he’s okay and give him a good response.
Here’s to show him that you care for him through text:
- “Hey? I’m on your back!”
- “Anything wrong, hit me up. I’ll be there for you!”
- “I’ll be there if you need something!”
- “I just wanna let you know that I care for you…”
3. Asks questions about how they feel
“How do you let your boyfriend know that you care about him?” You have to ask him questions regarding his condition, or simple questions.
This is a form of your attention to him, where you want to know his feelings and stories at the moment. After that, he will tell you and you can have a clear view of what happened to him.
You can also share and take care of each other. How do I show my boyfriend I care through text? Here’s it!
- “Honey, how was today? Hopefully, it was good”.
- “Hey, what’s up today?”
- “Baby, how was your work today?”
- “Honey, what are your plans for the weekend? After a tough week, let’s hangout!”
- “Is everything all right?”
- “You don’t look good today. What’s wrong, baby?”
- “What happened to you? I am so worried!”
4. Remind him of some essential stuff
He will know how much you care for him when you remember all the little details about him. Also you help remind him of essential things that are simple, but very important facts.
- Here’s how to show your boyfriend that you really care about him:
- “Honey, don’t miss your breakfast. It’s the essential meal of the day!”
- “Don’t forget to bring a jacket or sweater. Looks like it’s going to be cold today.”
- “Hey, you’ve eaten too much sugar and carbs today! Not so good for your health, hon”.
- “I don’t want you to get sick.”
- “Don’t let anything be left behind. Check again whether you have brought all the necessities!”
- “Drink your water, honey!”
- “You’ve been working all day. Take a break, okay?”
- “Go to bed early now. You have to go to work earlier, right?”
- “Hey, you have a meeting scheduled this afternoon. Don’t be late”.
- “Did you sleep well?”
It seems very chatty, but it’s a useful form of attention. He will thank you later.
5. Make him laugh
How to give attention can also be done with a relaxed and funny action. For example, throw a joke to make him smile.
It will reduce feelings of stress, sadness, or a bad day. At least, he knows that you want to comfort him and keep him company.
6. Send romantic text
You can send him some romantic texts to show him that you care about him.
- “Wanna hug you so badly to make you feel okay again”.
- “Hugs you. It’s all fine hon”
- “I miss you a little too much today”
- “Love you, babe. You are the one I want”
- “As we are together, we’ll be fine”
7. Offer help and solutions
How do you let him know you care through text? By offering some help and solution, or your best opinion about something he’s through. You can also send him some real support like giving him good food or coffees or warm hugs.