Should I confess to my crush? This question is really hard to answer, but let’s find out some possibilities. What’s the best thing to do, like confess it or just wait over there.
Should I Confess to My Crush?
When I was in high school, I had a crush with someone. Till everybody knows that I had a crush with him, but I never really confess it directly to him.
My best friend also has their crush, and we were confused like, “should I confess to my crush over text or call” and anything. Long story short, I watched him with some girls out there and it broke my heart deeply. I remember I cried at the school’s bathroom.
Now several years after high school, I feel ashamed that I had a crush with a guy like that. But it wasn’t that bad cause I never confessed to my crush, and thank god I didn’t.
If you are now questioning yourself should I confess to my crush or when should I confess to my crush, let’s take a minute to figure it out here!
You Should Not Confess to Your Crush If
- You and him/her aren’t close enough. That will be cringe if you are out of nowhere confessing your feelings.
- You and your crush don’t even know each other very well.
- You are a teenager, in high school or lower, and you don’t even know what love is.
- You are not ready to get your heart broken (the worst case scenario if your crush doesn’t like you back).
- You don’t know the risks of your action. (If you confess to your crush, now your crush is running away cause they don’t feel the same).
- You are just obsessed with your crush.
- You just love the idea of your crush cause you have been waiting there for years. You might never really love your crush.
- You are not ready for anything. Ask yourself if you are even ready for a relationship.
If you are now teenager and you had a crush and you think you really like them so much, umm, mostly you got it wrong. As life goes on, you will learn more about people and about love better.
You may also wanna read about Should I Give Up on My Crush If She Has A Boyfriend?
You Can Confess to Your Crush If
- You are mature enough, that you know you really love her/him and you wanna make a great story.
- You know the consequence if you confess: If your crush likes you too, you are ready to be in a good relationship. If your crush rejects you, you are ready to move on.
- You wanna confess your feelings to let them know. You are not forcing anyone to like you back.
- You are ready for the worst scenario if you get rejected.
- You are okay if your crush rejects you. Or gonna be okay.
- You already know who you are, your purpose, and your destiny in life. I mean, you have that boyfriend of girlfriend materials to be with someone.
- You and your crush have been so close for so long.
- You feel like they might have the same feelings as you.
- The connection between you and your crush grows stronger.
- You know they are single, so you still have a chance.
- You just wanna confess it, so you feel relieved, so you can sleep well at night now.
- You are ready to get your heart broken.
Some people said that you should confess your feelings to your crush, so you will know the answer. So, you are no longer waiting in silence and hope they will know your feelings. Some people also said that it will be easier to move on when you get rejected.
In the end, it’s not a crime to confess your feelings to others. It just takes a little move and bravery. We don’t want to confess our feelings because we are afraid to get rejected. But we forget, it’s also not a crime for people to reject us. We can’t just force people to love us the same.
You may also wanna read about How to Tell Your Crush You Like Them Over Text – Know 13 Punchlines
To Sum Up – Should I Confess to My Crush?
Whatever your decision is, confess or not confess, the real issue is are you ready to take the risks of all?
If you confess, there are two possibilities:
- Get Rejected: are you ready to be sad then move on?
- Get Accepted: Are you ready to be in a relationship? I swear, being in a relationship is sometimes hard.
If you stay crushing your crush:
- You are crushing yourself even more.
- You just wait there, you might lose your crush, and you might lose to find some other possibilities to be with someone who loves you or (crush) on you.
- You are waiting with no end.
- You can’t move on and you can’t make a move too.
- You never know the answer.
That’s some opinion or so called tips about should I confess to my crush over text or call. Well, just good luck with your love journey! I Hope you find your right lover at the right time.