You may be alone but you are not lonely! You can be all single, but actually there are some psychological benefits of being alone. Don’t be so sad just because all of your friends are hanging out with their lovers and you are just here surfing on the internet looking for something fun.
Well, I am here to tell you that you don’t need to be all sad cause there are many benefits of being all alone for your physical and mental health. You don’t believe in me? Check these reasons!
Reasons Why You Better Off Being Alone
Before you find the benefits of being all alone for your physical and mental health, let’s check out some reasons why it’s okay for you to stay alone!
1. You Don’t Need Toxic People
Well, yeah! You don’t need some toxic people in your life. No more! You’d be better alone than surrounding yourself with some people who just make you feel like you are less than you deserve. Be alone! Be the way you want to live your days with!
2. You Need Some Space
You know, people are so loud. So noisy. So disturbing almost all the time. Thus, this is why it’s okay for you to stay away from them. They got big talk, big ass, and big lies. Meanwhile, when you are just with yourself, you can find the piece, save and sound, and beautiful moments that you have been looking for.
3. You Are Just You
Tell them that you are mature enough to handle everything on your own. If they are not going to love you, leave them. If they are talking too much, leave them. You are just you. Do what you want! Be what you want!
You may also wanna read about 31 Ways to Move On from A Breakup (Do These Things!)
What Are The Benefits of Being Alone for Physical and Mental Health?
Here are the things you need to know about the advantages of being forever alone in life:
1. No One’s Gonna Hurt Your Mental Health
Yeah, no one will make you feel sad when you are just alone with yourself. No one’s gonna hurt you. Your emotional health will be just fine, cause some people will make you feel all sick.
2. You Have Time for You
Well, you need to be safe and sound with yourself. When no one is around, you can be with your soul to do everything you want with no limitation. You can spread your wings that way. Do your hobbies, eat what you love, and everything. No one is the best to hang out with but yourself!
3. More Moments with Your Best Friends
Your truly best friend is the part of your body and soul. You can always hang out with them and you would not feel lonely. They can understand all your needs and wants. They know how to treat you well. Yes, the benefits of being alone sometimes you can just be happier with people who really get you.
4. Bold Up with Your Hobbies
As I mentioned before, you can do your hobbies. If you like travelling, go travel alone! If you love cooking, please just cook and eat them all by yourself. That will make you feel happier than you were before. Do your hobbies! Do your stupid hobbies! Please yourself because no one will.
5. A Chance to Be A Better Person
Yes, you will get some time alone to think about random things. Don’t make it wrong. You could just introspection and plan to do things better. Maybe you need to shut down from people and look deep down to yourself. Until you feel so much better, you can reconnect again to people in a better state of mind.
6. You Are As Free As Birds Flying
No one will yell at you when you break the rules. If you are alone, you are free to be the best version of yourself. No one but you can handle your life, your choice, and your days.
7. Focus on Career
What’s better? You can focus on the things you are doing without thinking about some dramas out there! That’s the best thing you can do for yourself. You, then, just do the best at work, at academic field, at sport, at anything.
8. No Drama
I believe that life would be so much easier with no drama. Sometimes, your close people bring so many dramas you can’t handle. Or maybe, you are the one causing them dramas. Indeed, you might need some time alone to think and fix the drama.
You may also wanna read about 30 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Back with Your Ex! Never Again!
Do you ever wonder why great artists love being alone? They even rent a cabin in the middle of the woods and let no one come in. It is because solitude sparks creativity. When you are just alone with yourself, then your brain and your soul tend to be more calm. This is where the best creative work comes in.
10. You Will Know Yourself Better
This is the psychological benefits of being alone, you will know yourself better than you ever did. The world is too loud and the lights blind you. Yet you are alone and you talk to yourself, you will understand things better than you ever did. You will think better about what happened and also be wiser.
11. You Are Not People Pleaser
‘I like you because you like me’ I remember I did that when I was younger just because I don’t want to be alone. So, I dated those guys just because I am lonely. That’s not right. Now I know. So, we all learn that it’s better just be off with yourself until you are ready.
You may also wanna read about Break Up During Quarantine, What to Do? — A Tragic Personal Experience
More Benefits of Being Alone in Life
What are the benefits of being alone? Here are more lists:
- Good for your brain: Being alone helps your brain to process things better.
- Creates more inspiration for you: You will feel your surroundings and get some inspiration out of it.
- You have more precious time to not spend it with toxic lovers: Stay alone until someone really worth it comes in.
- Focus on your job: Now you can finish all the deadlines than dealing with people who caused you troubles.
- Make your other dreams come true: Maybe, you have been busy with people and dramas until you forgot about your dreams to follow/
- Make your parents proud in the first line: Now, call your mom and dad.
- Decorate your room, maybe a good idea: It’s a perfect idea.
- Getting drunk with your best friends is a fun thing to do: But don’t get drunk. Just try vanilla ice cream to make you feel better.
- You can sleep longer: You can sleep better at night now.
- You can run faster: I mean, you can focus on yourself and improve better. You can run faster than those ex lovers who broke your heart on a text message.
- You can take revenge: The best revenge is to become the better version of yourself.
- He or she doesn’t love you: You are not losing anything when they said they don’t love you, but they lost you in the first place.
There are some surprising benefits of being alone in life but it doesn’t mean you don’t care with people around you. What I am trying to say is, it’s better being alone than being with somebody constantly making you feel bad about yourself. You know, those people who said they loved you but they lie. It’s better off alone than fighting for them.
Thus, it’s okay to be alone. You are not getting jealous that other people seem happy with their lovers. You can be happy with yourself, that’s our benefits of being alone quotes. Don’t be sad because it’s not all people supposed to be with you. You will find the right one very soon. You will learn that first you need to love yourself before you love someone else.